Genuine Volvo Alarm Siren
V70II 2000-2008 (not mk3 V70 from 2008 on)
V70XC / XC70 2000-2007
It is common for the alarm siren to suffer from water damage or the enclosed back up battery to fail resulting in the 'alarm system service required' message being displayed on the info panel. * Please note, this message covers the WHOLE alarm system, so it is not always automatically the siren at fault every time.
We advise the fault codes should always be read from the car to confirm the causal part before purchasing a replacement.
Genuine Volvo replacement part.
When replacing the siren, you may wish to order some rivets for the wheel arch liner, under ref PFV905035
Equivalent part number 9452709 (for cross reference only)
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994