Ipd Upper Reinforcement Plate (pair)
The early "GT" 200 series models had upper and lower chassis braces from the factory and beefy strut reinforcement plates that helped the stock strut towers safely absorb additional stress. These plates also work well to shore up a tower that may have a bit of corrosion. These plates mount between the body and upper strut bushing. Easily installed when adding springs or replacing struts.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994