Jetex Sports Catalytic Convertor up to 255Bhp
- Inside Diameter of end stubs 2.25"/57mm
- Substrate Diameter 105mm
- Substrate Length 120mm
- Overall Diameter 108mm
- Overall length with Cones and End Stubs - 386mm
Materials: The catalysts are made from a stainless steel outer casing. The interior substrates are made from vacuum brazed ultra-thin metal foil. This type of susbtrate is far more resilient than ceramic core substrates and so is ideal for performance use.
200 cell Unit: for those applications that have the latest version of 'OBDII' on-board diagnostics (200 cell).
Versatile: As these catalysts are universal fit, they can fit a wide range of pipe diameters and engines with power outputs of up to 375HP. They are also suitable for normally aspirated engines as well as turbo or supercharged engines.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994