IPD Heavy Duty Turbo Control Valve (TCV)
To Fit: Petrol turbo models
- S40 T5 2004-2012
- V50 T5 2004-2012
- C30 T5 2007-2012
- C70II T5 2006-2013
IPD's second generation TCV provides stable boost control at levels that exceed the capabilities of the stock unit. Slow spool time and fading boost pressure is common with weak factory solenoids and can rob you of power you didn't know you lost. Our testing has shown that the factory valve is incapable of maintainin cycles at pressures above 16-17 psi of boost. This means your TCV can cost you boost at wide open throttle. While most applications will not boost this high, it demonstrates the reason that failure is so frequent on the original equipment.
IPD's heavy duty TCV is designed to handle high heat, high pressure, and tough environments and was built to last! The second generation valve maintains stable repeatability at speeds and boost levels unequaled by any other controller on the market. This is direct fit unity and typically installs in under ten minutes with no modifications or tuning required.
Equivalent genuine Volvo part number 30670449 (for cross reference only)
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994