do88 Peformance Alloy Radiator
To Fit: Petrol turbo models with manual gearbox.
850 Turbo petrol engines 1994-1997
S70/V70 Turbo petrol engines 1997-1998
C70 Turbo Petrol engines 1998 only
do88 all aluminium performance radiator for Volvo 850 / SVC70 1994-1998. This radiator fits all Petrol Turbo models with manual transmission. Built in oil coolers for engine and gearbox oil, connects using the OEM oil hoses.
When upgrading to this radiator you will eliminate the problem with cracking mounting brackets which almost always happens to the OEM radiator when installing a more heavy aftermarket intercooler. The AC condenser bolts onto this aluminum radiator just as on the standard radiator. Mounting screws, clips and bushings are reused from the OEM radiator. We recommend to always replace the oil pipe sealing rings and metal clips when ever the oil cooler pipes are disconnected. For extra security you can put 25mm hose clips around outside of the metal clip if desired.
Please note it is very important when installing this radiator to flush the engine completely to clear all old coolant and refil the system ONLY with genuine Volvo coolant (anti Freeze) and distilled water. Failure to do so may invalidate the manufacturers warranty, and lead to premature failure of the aluminium welds. This is because charged particles caused by a mix of coolant types or in tap water can effect the welds of all aluminium radiators over a period of time.
Material: 100% Aluminium
Core size: 590x388x40mm mm
Core model: 6mm tube spacing, OEM has 8mm.
Please note, all do88 products have a 5-7 day leadtime before despatch
Equivalent Volvo part number 8603770, 8602562, 8601356, 8601001 (for cross reference only) DO88 reference WC-110, WC-200-1
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994