To Fit :
The Coil-overs are adjustable on car for rideheight within the following parameters, (depending on original vehicle specifiaction).
- Front Axle 30mm to 60mm
- Rear Axle 20mm to 50mm
H&R is the pioneer in coil over suspensions with TUV approval: development and production for a range of models started back in the late eighties. Quality monotube gas shock absorbers include state-ofthe- art upside down technology accompanied by specifically designed springs to meet the target: Superior handling, nice ride and perfect stance.
•monotube gas shock absorbers, precise response
•upside-down technology, stiffer while cornering
•special coil over and race springs, high strength spring steel
•rugged trapezoidal thread for height adjustment
•durable corrosion protection, three layer coating on zinc base
•aluminium rear height adjusters, (hard anodised)
•hook spanners included
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994