Renovo Plastic Window Polish
For Use on: All Plastic windows.
This amazing liquid plastic window polish:
Restores transparency, removes cloudiness
Reduces scratches and staining
Plastic headlight lens polish
Cleans and conditions in minutes
Just polish it on and polish it off
May also be used on the outside of plastic headlight lens' , to remove light scratches and cloudiness although we would not advise to use it on the inside as they often have a special coating to prevent misting.
Instructions for Use
Please note: Renovo Plastic Window Cleaner can be used to clean and condition perspex as well as flexible plastic but is not suitable for use on glass.
1. Prior to application of Renovo Plastic Window Polish ensure that the window is clean and free from dust particles by washing with a soft cloth and warm water. It is not advisable to use cleaning detergents on plastic windows.
2. Shake the bottle thoroughly.
3. Use a soft cotton duster/cloth and apply the polish with a little pressure using circular movements to rub well in, apply more pressure on areas which are more scratched.
It is best to add small quantities of polish frequently rather than a large amount all at once until the whole window has been covered.
4. Allow the polish to dry and then use a clean soft cotton duster/cloth to remove/polish off the coating of polish.
The interior and exterior of the window should be polished in the above manner to achieve best possible results.
Renovo Plastic Window Polish will not remove clarity defects that are within the plastic but it will remove external/surface scratching and yellowing.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994