Torque Angle Gauge - 1/2 inch drive
Suitable for: Any car
360 degree scale marked in 2 degree increases
65mm diameter easy to read dial.
Additional angular movement after torque is applied.
Knurled knob for setting angle
Many modern car manufacturers now specify a 2 stage tightening process for critically located load bearing screws and bolts such as those on the suspension of your car.
This essential tool is used for the second 'angle tightening' stage of this process and is simple and easy to use.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994