Bilstein B8 REAR Sprint Damper
- Volvo S80II 2007 onwards,
- excluding cars fitted with electronically controlled dampers, or cars fitted with the optional Nivomat (self levelling) rear suspension
- Suitable for engine sizes:
2.0, 2.0T, 2.5T, 3.2, T4 and T5 Petrol
1.6D 2.0D, 2.4D, D2, D3, D4 and D5 Diesel
The damper for drivers who prefer a sport chassis but deliberately opt to dispense with lowered suspension.
BILSTEIN B6 - Performance you can feel!
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.
The product benefits at a glance:
•Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
•Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
•Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes(standard springs can be used)
•BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
•BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
•Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fine tuning
•No German TÜV registration required
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994