Bilstein B14 Front and Rear Coilover Kit 47-121225
S40 & V50 all models 2004-2012
C30 all models 2007-2013
The B14 kit offers adjustable ride height with fixed rate 30% increased damping
BILSTEIN B14 COILOVER KIT 47-121225 for Volvo, Ford Focus mkII , and Mazda 3
The quality is second to none and performance is exceptional. If you are after the best then Bilstein has to be your one of your choices!
The Bilstein B14 fixed rate coilover has to be considered as one of the best height adjustable kits available.
The dampers are mono tube/inverted technology for superb ride and handling. The body of the shock is stainless steel and each unit can be adjusted while installed.
When installing this kit, we recommend that a 4 wheel align must be carried out on the vehicle. It is common on these models for the rear camber to require adjustment even on standard cars and we offer adjustable arms or adjustable camber bolts to correct this.
The Bilstein B14 fixed rate coilover kit has been developed using the Nurburgring as a test facility, ensuring high speed cornering and handling are optimised. All kits are German TUV quality approved. A true enthusiast's choice
BILSTEIN B14 PSS COILOVER FEATURES
Threaded body adjustable range of 15mm front and 5mm rear for this application
Lowering range of up to 50mm from standard ride height depending on model
Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned for individual car models
Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
Stainless steel construction
Bilstein fixed rate 30% uprated dampers featuring twin-tube/inverted technology
Gas pressure technology
German TUV quality certificate
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994