- Volvo models up to 2000, and any other vehicle with an ISO aerial input.
- Fits FM radios, factory fitted or aftermarket with standard type ISO aerial connector.
This kit utilises FM broadcast technology, but has significant advantages over other FM modulators. Often cheaper FM modulators are not hard wired into the radio unit and audio playback and quality can seriously be effected. Our kit is hard wired into the radio unit, so you can enjoy your audio without the problems of signal drop out, interference or poor sound reproduction that are usually associated with inferior FM connectors.
This product allows you play music or audio from an external source such as Mp3 or games consoles and DVD players if they have a single phono output or red/white audio output. (phono to red/white lead supplied in kit).
After connecting the lead, simply tune your radio's FM band to one of the 2 available frequencies(87.9 mhz or 88.3 mhz) to receive sound through your car's speaker system.
Installation requires connecting a positive and negative power feed (we suggest an ignition switched source), then after locating the unit and on/off switch just connect the car's existing aerial lead into the inline connector, and the male connector to the rear of your existing radio.
The input plug can be directed to a convienient location around the centre console or tunnel area of your car - the supplied lead is 80cm long.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994