Anti-Freeze Concentrate Tester
With todays modern engines it is more important than ever to ensure that not only is the correct specification of anti-freeze is used, but also the correct concentration of anti freeze is paramount to protect the engine cooling system not only from freezing but for the best possible corrosion protection.
This simple to use, hand held tester offers many benefits over the old 'Turkey Baster' style of testers, some of which are listed below.
Suction system design helps prevent formation of air bubbles to aid accurate readings simply and easily.
No fluid run back, due to hydrostatic lock.
Small compact design, simple to store away in the smallest of tool boxes.
Measuring tolerance is less than +/- 1%.
Quality product manufactured by Hella of Germany.
Simple to use.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994