Pipercross Performance Air Induction Kit
To Fit: Volvo C70 1998 up to 2005, the 2.3 and 2.4 petrol turbo car.
Pipercross Induction Kits offer:
Increased air flow
Are Washable and reuseable
At the heart of the unique pipercross air filter is a specially developed polyurethane foam which acts as the filtration medium, having both higher performance and life expectancy than paper.
Pipercross reticulated foam is created by a chemical reaction, it is then placed in a gas filled combustion chamber where a controlled explosion burns away any complete cell walls in the material to form a skeletal cellular structure which is strictly quality controlled. This process, which is specified by Pipercross ensures that the foam consists of tiny open cells which trap contaminants.
The cell size of the foam, its porosity, is measured in Pores Per Inch (PPI). Pipercross air filters use up to six layers of foam with varying porosity descending in pore size in the direction of air flow.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994