Camber Adjustment Kit (both sides)
- S60 2001 to 2009,
- S80 1999-2005
- V70 inc XC models 2000 up to 2007.
Whenever you lower a vehicle s ride height, negative camber is increased how much depends on the vehicle and the reduction in ride height. Eibachs Camber Adjustment Bolts are a simple, yet very effective means of removing excessive camber, adjusting your vehicle s camber settings, or even correcting small side-to-side camber variations for precise alignment.
Consisting of a pair of specially-designed bolts, that replace the original upper fastening bolts on McPherson strut applications. As the bolt is turned, a small cam eccentric alters the vehicle s camber, allowing adjustments from 0-3 degrees, positive or negative.
Installation takes only minutes with readily available hand tools, and benefits include increased tire life, improved tracking and the ability to dial in more camber for weekend track events.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994