Set of Four Koni FSD Dampers
To Fit: Volvo S40 & V50 2004 to 2012 (Excluding cars with self levelling suspension & 4 Wheel Drive)
KONI FSD: THE FIRST SHOCK ABSORBER OFFERING SUPERIOR ROAD HOLDING WITHOUT COMPROMISING COMFORT
KONI introduces the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. In other words: a complete turn around in road-holding. Until recently you had a choice between shock absorbers that were either more firm or more comfortable. Cars with firm suspension do have better road-holding but there is a trade-off in the level of comfort.
KONI FSD: Frequency Selective Damping
A revolutionary new technique whereby the benefits of both types of ride are combined in one perfect shock absorber.
As advanced as FSD is in operation, the basic principle behind it is astoundingly simple. No electronics or sensors are used. The FSD technology id based purely on hydraulics.
Put simply, FSD actively controls the damping level on the basis of the movement frequency of both the car's body as well as suspension. It responds even more responsively than electronic systems do.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994