1 litre of Renovo Ultraproofer
For use on: All convertible models with canvas top
Helps prevent the harmful penetration of road grime, salt, leaf gum and bird dirt. Keeps re-colour provided by Soft top reviver even longer. Now with UV inhibitor - Mould and Mildew resistant.
Instructions for Use
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area of your convertible top prior to use, as some colours may appear lighter or darker after application.
Do not apply in direct sunlight, as this will cause the Ultra Proofer to dry out too quickly and produce an uneven result.
1. Dry brush the soft-top to remove any loose dust/dirt.
2. Pour Ultra Proofer into a suitable container/bowl.
3. Stir well before application.
4. Apply Ultra Proofer with a new 5cm/2inch paintbrush ensuring that the fabric is completed wetted out. It is best to commence application in the centre of the soft-top and as quickly as possible progress towards each side, the front and the back of the soft-top. Wipe excess drips from paintwork, trims and glass with a damp cloth.
Depending on the condition of the top a litre of Ultra Proofer is usually sufficient for two coats on an average size soft-top. It is important to allow Ultra Proofer to dry between coats. Always ensure that you have enough Ultra Proofer to coat the soft-top completely and that you will not run out half way through application!
5. Allow the top to dry for approximately three hours, this will depend on the drying conditions. The Ultra Proofer may dry out more quickly if it is a warm day and may take longer to dry if it is a damp day.
6. Wash out brush in warm, soapy water.
Do not take car out in rain/wet weather until the Ultra Proofer has completely dried.
The soft-top is now water and stain repellent, will resist the growth of mould/mildew and is protected from harmful Ultra Violet rays.
To ensure best possible weatherproof protection we advise that Ultra Proofer is applied every six months.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994