Renovo soft top Cleaner
For use on: All convertible models with canvas top
Removes grime and ingrained dirt without impairing the appearance of the fabric. Suitable for all colours. Recommended for preparing the surface of your soft top prior to application of Renovo Soft Top Reviver.
Instructions for Use
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area first, to ensure vinyl is colourfast dyed. Never use pressure washers on Soft Tops.
This product is not suitable for use on fabric soft-tops.
1. Dry brush the soft-top to remove any residual dirt.
2. Shake bottle well prior to removing top.
3. Pour into suitable container.
4. Apply with a clean 2 inch paint brush using even brush strokes. Start at the centre of the cover working out towards the edge.
5. Leave for 10-20 minutes to ensure the cleaner can work on difficult grime and stains.
6. Commence scrubbing using warm water and a sponge, cloth or bristle brush until the cleaner begins to lather and dirt is being removed easily. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
For heavily-soiled surfaces leave the solution to dry for approximately 30 to 40 minutes- the optimum time for active ingredients to work. Heavily-soiled surfaces should be scrubbed with a bristle brush. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
Finally leave to dry before applying Renovos Vinyl Ultra Proofer. This marvellous formulation not only protects and conditions against stains and oxidation it also contains a UV inhibitor.
Bird Droppings or Difficult Stains.
Dab or pour the Cleaner directly onto the spot of dirt or stain. (Massage into the affected area) Clean off after 30 mins. Repeat process if necessary.
Light Soiling or Quick Cleaning.
For less soiled tops cleaning can commence immediately. Pour directly onto on to a cloth or sponge and massage into the affected area. Rinse off with water.
As with all cleaning products, it is best to avoid prolonged contact with skin. It is advised to use rubber gloves for protection.
We advise that you now protect your convertible top from the elements by applying a protective coating of Ultra Proofer.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994