Forge Motorsport Manual Boost Controller
This is a simple and inexpensive way of increasing the boost of your Turbocharged car. More boost = more power.
Placing a Manual Boost Controller in line on the rubber pipe that goes to your wastegate the Boost Adjuster bleeds off some of the wastgate air causing the flap in the exhaust end to open later because it is lead to believe that the correct boost is not going to the wastegate and so the turbo pushes more boost into your engine manifold.
The Forge Manual Boost Controller is fully adjustable and lockable to ensure boost levels do not fluctuate at all!
NB: All Manual Boost Controllers are fitted and adjusted at the owners risk.
Download the fitting instructions here.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994