USB Video Endoscope Tool
- Camera diameter 14mm with 640x480 dpi resolution
- Video and Still image function
- LED lights on camera head
- 66cm Flexible Arm
- 200cm USB cable
- Hard storage case
- Software CD and user guide
- 3 handy attachment pieces provided to clip onto the camera head- magnet, hook and mirror
An excellent and extremely useful tool if you need to look into a difficult to access location whether in the home or for any automotive application
Simply plugs into a PC or laptop USB socket projecting the image directly onto the screen.
Having tested one within our office environment we could only be impressed with the endless oppourtunities to try it and the quality of image provided !
The technical bit: system requirements
- PentiumIII 200Mhz or higher with at least 32MB Ram
- 40MB free hard disc space
- CD or DVD drive
- Operating system at least Windows 98
(Tested by ourselves using windows 7)
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994